Enter Train Number to get reserved Indian Railways Train Schedule. IRCTC Time Table shows Station Name, Route, Arrival, Departure, Halt Time, and Distance.
How to check Train Schedule?
- Visit the official website of Indian Railways.
- Click on the “Reserved Train Schedule” option from the top menu.
- Here, enter the Train Number and click on the Get Schedule button to get a real-time, updated schedule of the train.
- The website will then display the entire schedule of the train along with the following information:
- Train Name – The name of the train.
- Train Number – The unique identification number of the train
- Source Station – The station from where the train starts its journey.
- Runs On – Days on which the train runs.
- Arrival Time – The time at which the train reaches the destination station.
- Departure Time – The time at which the train leaves the origin station.
- Halt Time – The time for which the train stops at a station along its journey.
- Days – The number of days taken by the train to reach a station