Reserved Train Between Stations is an online service provided by the Indian Railways for passengers to check seat availability of trains between two stations.
How to check Reserved Train Between Stations?
- Visit the official website of Indian Railways.
- Click on the “Reserved Train Between Stations“ option from the top menu.
- Here, the passengers will have to enter the Journey Date, Source Station, and Destination Station.
- The passengers can also enable the “Flexible with Date” option to get flexibility within the dates.
- The website will then display the following information:a list of all the trains available between the selected stations, along with their timings, class availability, fare, departure time, arrival time, and travel time.
- The website will display a list of all available trains between the selected stations, along with the following information:
- Quota – Passengers can choose from the following quotas for a particular train or route: Tatkal Quota, Ladies Quota, Defence Quota, Foreign Tourist Quota, Lower Berth Quota, Premium Tatkal Quota, Yuva Quota, Duty Pass Quota, Handicapped Quota, Parliament House, and General Quota.
- Train Number – The unique identification number assigned to a specific train.
- Train Name – The name given to a specific train.
- Origin Station – The station from where the train starts its journey.
- Departure Time – The time at which the train leaves the origin station.
- Destination Station – The station where the train ends its journey.
- Arrival Time – The time at which the train reaches the destination station.
- Travel Time – The duration of time taken by the train to travel from the origin station to the destination station.
- Days of Run – The days on which the train operates on the given route.
- Classes – The types of classes available on the train, such as 1A, 2A, 3A, SL, etc.