Fare Enquiry allows you to check IRCTC train ticket price. Enter Train Number, Journey Date, Source and Destination Station, Class and Quota to Get Fare.
How to check Fare Enquiry?
- Visit the official website of Indian Railways.
- Click on the “Fare Enquiry” option from the top menu.
- Passengers need to enter the following information to get real-time fare information for their journey:
- Train Number – The unique identification number of the train on which the passenger plans to travel.
- Journey Date – The date on which the passenger plans to travel via train.
- Source Station – The station from where the train starts its journey
- Destination Station – The station where the train ends its journey.
- Train Class – The class in which the passenger plans to travel.
- Quota – The quota on which the passenger will travel.
- After entering the required information, the website will display accurate and real-time fare information for the journey including Base Fare, Reservation Charges, Miscellaneous Charges, and Total Fare.